About Nursing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Nursing jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Nursing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A Nursing career at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
LPN - Home Health (Work Remotely)
***Up to $3000.00 sign-on bonus for those new to EvergreenHealth***
You will see 5 or 6 patient visits per day. You are paid hourly and get mileage reimbursement.
We have positions available throughout King and Snohomish Counties.
Responsible for providing nursing services to patients in the home under the direct supervision of a registered nurse following a plan of treatment as ordered by the physician.
1. Provides direct patient care in the patient’s home.
2. Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process.
3. Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process.
4. Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
5. Communicates effectively all relevant information (e.g., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor and/or RN case manager, in timely way.
6. Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to charge nurse/supervisor, RN case manager and/or physician.
7. Delivers nursing care within established standards of care, hospital and unit guidelines, policies and procedures.
8. Performs other duties as assigned
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
•Currently licensed as a LPN in the State of Washington
•Current Washington State Driver’s license and proof of insurability
•Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
•Demonstrates ability to communicate clinical / educational knowledge to others (i.e., students, staff, patients and families, caregivers).
•Demonstrates skills to complete the nursing competency assessment checklist.
•Demonstrates knowledge of new trends and techniques in nursing.