About Executive Management Supervisory Jobs
By being hired into one of our Leadership jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in this category come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Leadership job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Manager - Clinic
EvergreenHealth is currently recruiting a Clinic Manager for the Canyon Park Primary Care Clinic to join our award winning Primary Care team! As one of the largest primary care teams serving the Eastside, EvergreenHealth has an excellent reputation for providing high quality and low cost care to nearly one million residents of King and Snohomish counties. EvergreenHealth fosters a collaborative team culture.
The Clinic Manager will manage the day-to-day operations and profit and loss for the clinic, including physicians/staff management, patient scheduling, patient flow, medical records, patient accounting, supply ordering and complaint resolution.
Essential Job Functions:
1. We are the stewards of our culture. How we embrace and live our values and these principles cultivates our culture. We are accountable for exceptional outcomes and for constant improvement.
2. We are committed to continuous, incremental improvement to eliminate waste, inefficiency, ineffective communication, and variations in our processes.
3. We are "teachers and coaches" supporting the professional growth of our staff, to help our teams achieve their highest potential. We are committed to learning and growing as leaders in the application of these principles.
4. We are consistently responsive to those we serve. We listen and communicate effectively, always seeking first to understand and then to be understood. We are inclusive and transparent in our decision making and communications.
5. We role model healthy and rewarding personal lives that are balanced with the demands or our work. We find opportunities every day to genuinely recognize and celebrate the excellent work of our staff, physicians and volunteers.
6. Achieves budgeted expenses on a monthly and annual basis. On an annual basis, develops the office revenue, expense and capital budgets within EvergreenHealth guidelines.
7. Ensures the office and personnel are in compliance with EvergreenHealth policies. Ensures operation is in regulatory compliance with all governing agencies or bodies (OSHA, J C, Medicare, HIPAA etc). Responsible for the timeliness, accuracy and security of the patient medical record within the office.
8. Responsible for ensuring training of staff in proper PMSI use and newly implemented EMR processes and procedures.
9. Works in collaboration for the development of continuous quality improvement culture and follow through of projects from design through completion, learning and next steps, in conjunction with CSP, EHPC Clinical QI specialist, EHPC Clinical Informatics Specialist and others as appropriate.
10. Responsible for CQI indicator monitoring, data collection and reporting.
• Accountable for patient satisfaction, clinic performance and staff satisfaction for one or more clinics.
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working with all ages.
• Demonstrates ability to effectively motivate staff. Demonstrates skill in developing and maintaining team cohesiveness and facilitation staff members in supporting and learning from each other. Provides effective, positive and constructive feedback.
• Demonstrates ability and willingness to make informed decisions. Demonstrates problem-solving skills that take into consideration appropriate time, place, realities and circumstances. Deals with new situations with flexibility, and creativity.
• Shows ingenuity in overcoming unexpected situations, introduces new approaches with the ability to streamline operations and increase efficiency in collaboration with all EHPC and other EvergreenHealth entities.
• Demonstrates ability to successfully facilitate operations located at different physical worksites.
REQUIRED for the position:
• 3 years of management experience in a health care setting, preferably in a medical clinic, and/or an advanced degree
DESIRED for the position:
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience managing multiple medical clinics
• Experience managing a patient accounting and health plan referral process