About Nursing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Nursing jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Nursing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A Nursing career at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
RN - EvergreenHealth Primary Care
Ensures the direct nursing care of patients is conducted within established standards of care, hospital and unit policies, procedures, and guidelines. May assist in the developing of case management protocols.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Manages the clinic flow.
2. Provides continuity of care between the clinic, hospital, ER, specialists, Home Health, Hospice and LTC facilities.
3. Triages patients in person and via phone
4. Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs and develops a nursing diagnosis
5. Participates with the providers to develop and implement the plan of care
6. Analyzes diagnostic / lab test results and relays that information to the providers
7. Coordinates critical results in a timely manner
8. Provides oversight of medical assistants to ensure patient care is provided within established guidelines and evaluates the outcomes of care.
9. May assist with the Medical Home pilot by attending collaborative meetings, preparing month end reports, and working toward case management of patients in conjunction with the nurse case manager.
10. Performs nursing visits within scope of practice and assists with developing group visits with manager and providers.
11. Provides education and training for medical assistants in collaboration with the manager and/or RN Quality Manager.
12. Balances workloads and adjusts staffing in various pods to adequately cover providers.
13. Provides safe, family centered nursing patient care and serves as a consultant to the patients and caregivers
14. Accountable for following the guidelines for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability. Accountable for effective performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and for completing responsibilities within designated (or agreed upon) timeframes. Completes responsibilities in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values.
15. Responsible for the "Accountabilities" associated with this position in support of the organization.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and training to care for all age groups, including neonatal, pediatric, adult and geriatric
Proficient in the use of EMR system or become so within one month of employment.
Able to access patient information/x-ray results and schedule patient appointment in the EMR systems independently within one month of employment.
Use VOIP telephone system effectively.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
Bachelor's in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment if applicable
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
Currently certified in BLS
3 years of previous RN experience
Chronic care management and patient education skills
Ability to manage a variety of concurrent programs and projects effectively while Utilizing time, equipment and supplies appropriately.
DESIRED for the position:
Previous lead and/or supervisory experience demonstrating effective, positive and constructive feedback skills