About Professional Technical Jobs
By being hired into one of our Professional\Technical jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Individuals in Professional\Technical careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Professional\Technical job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Occupational Therapist - Rehab
EvergreenHealth in their Kenmore Therapy location is looking for a 20 hour per week Certified Hand Therapist or Orthopedic hand therapy experience with wide range of patients including post-surgical. 20 hour a week positions at EvergreenHealth are benefit eligible.
Responsible for providing assessment and treatment programs designed to return patients to their optimum functional level, in coordination with other team members.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Performs individualized evaluation and ongoing assessment related to patient's condition, addressing special needs and behaviors. This will include, but is not limited to, assessments of range of motion, strength, mobility, coordination, transfers, activities of daily living such as feeding, dressing, and personal hygiene, and cognitive and perceptual deficits.
2. Develops treatment goals, in conjunction with the interdisciplinary team, that are time specific and result in discharge of the patient to his home environment attaining the highest level of function possible.
3. Intervention may include the need to design, fabricate, select, and fit prosthetic, orthotic and self-help devices.
4. Develops the treatment plan and revises as necessary from the goals set by the interdisciplinary team in coordination with the physician, the patient and the family.
5. Accountable for following the guidelines for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability. Accountable for effective performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and for completing responsibilities within designated (or agreed upon) timeframes. Completes responsibilities in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values.
6. Responsible for the "Accountabilities" associated with this position in support of the organization.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Must utilize one or more Cerner applications to deliver and track patient care.
• Ability to define problematic issues, clarifies and problem solves in an effective manner.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• Licensed as an Occupational Therapist in the State of Washington
• Baccalaureate, Master's Degree, or certificate in Occupational Therapy
• Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
• Knowledge and training in the special needs of patients from young adult to geriatric ages and is responsible for the needs associated with these groups.
DESIRED for the position:
• 2 years of experience in acute care and/or rehabilitative center
• Membership in a professional organization
• Certification in area of specialty