About Administrative Services Jobs
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Services job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Appointment Scheduler - Lakeshore Clinic
Schedules appointments for patients while coordinating communication between the patient and others within the clinic.
1. Answers calls on a multi-telephone system, schedules patient appointments, and directs calls to appropriate recipients when necessary. Able to use overhead paging system and/or call transfer option.
2. Understand varying scheduling templates of individual providers.
3. Able to coordinate and/or adjust appointments with nursing staff and providers when necessary.
4. Provides back-up support to reception as needed.
5. Presents a positive professional image for the clinic, both in behavior and appearance.
6. Verifies eligibility of insurance coverage prior to patient visit as needed.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED for the position:
High school diploma or GED
Must possess a pleasant telephone manner and ability to remain so even in stressful situations.
Display primary interest in internal and external customer relations and maintain a standard of exceptional courtesy and friendliness, and respect for others at all times.
Must be able to communicate in a clear and precise manner to providers, co-workers, patients, vendors, and the general public.
Must have legible handwriting and proficient keyboarding skills
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office applications
DESIRED for the position:
One year of experience operating multi-line telephone and scheduling appointments