About View All Jobs
By being hired into one of our jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in EvergreenHealth careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
ARNP / DNP -Psychiatric
We are currently recruiting a Psychiatric ARNP or DNP to help build EvergreenHealth’s Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders program. You will be responsible for providing services necessary for the promotion, screening, treatment and referral for pregnant and postpartum women experiencing perinatal mental health mood and anxiety disorders. You will participate as a collaborative, consultative, and interdisciplinary member on the team caring for the patient and her family.
Your Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Assess, diagnose and manage the treatment of perinatal mental health problems, including medication prescribing and management.
- Facilitates and coordinates care for the patient, and works collaboratively with the patient’s physician or mental health provider to provide comprehensive services.
- Initiates referral to qualified counselor and provides services for the patient (therapy, medication management or referrals) until patient is able to access community services.
- Practices trauma informed care.
- Identifies the needs of various populations served by EvergreenHealth and contributes to the development of staff education to meet those needs.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Masters prepared Nurse Practitioner (MSN or equivalent) in psychiatry with 5 or more years’ experience working with perinatal women and families.
- Current State of Washington Registered Nurse license
- Current State of Washington Advance Nurse Practitioner license
- Current BLS Healthcare Provider certification at hire
Desired for the position:
- DNP preferred.
- Well versed in trauma informed care
- Specific PMADs training
EvergreenHealth is an integrated health care system that serves nearly one million residents in King and Snohomish counties and offers a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. A staff of 5,000 provides clinical excellence in over 80 specialties, including heart and vascular care, oncology, surgical care, orthopedics, neurosciences, women’s and children’s services, pulmonary care, infectious disease and travel medicine, and home care and hospice service
Our EvergreenHealth Medical Group, a 300+ member physician multispecialty group, provides 13 primary care clinics, three emergency cares, five urgent cares and 25 specialty care practices located throughout our service area.
You can apply at this link :
or Please contact, Bill Kohut
EvergreenHealth Medical Group
425.899.2540 or firstname.lastname@example.org
EvergreenHealth MS-41, 12040 NE 128th St., Kirkland, WA 98034