About Administrative Services Jobs
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Services job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Clinic Coordinator - MSK Care
Responsible for the coordination and coverage of the daily office operations, staffing, and (MA) medical assistants of EvergreenHealth Orthopedic and Sports, Coral. Duties include coordinating office systems, patient scheduling, patient flow, medical records, authorizations, referral management, quality assurance, policy and procedure development, program development and implementation, and front and back office organization.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Develops and implements efficient office management systems, including problem solving and implementation which address the needs expressed by consumers and EvergreenHealth.
2. Ensures appropriate and adequate administrative and support staffing of Orthopedic and Sports Care.
3. Responsible for the timeliness, accuracy and security of the patient medical record documents within the office.
4. Provides oversight of office/business unit activities and communicates issues in a timely fashion to department management.
5. Orders medical and office supplies.
6. Responsible for completing timecards bi-weekly
7. Process denials for both surgery and clinic billing.
8. Responsible for daily audits for clinic visits
9. Greets and check in patient and family members on arrival and reviews pre-registration data in the system for accuracy.
10. Monitors scheduled arrival times of patients, following up on patients who have not arrived at scheduled time and assists front desk as back-up.
11. Collects co-pays and over-the-counter payments on accounts, preparing clear and accurate receipts.
3 years of progressively increasing responsibility in previous administrative and office coordination work
3 years of experience in a similar, clinic-based position
DESIRED for the position:
Previous lead or supervisory experience