About Nursing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Nursing jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Nursing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A Nursing career at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
EvergreenHealth is looking for a RN with OB/GYN and Primary Care Triage experience in our EvergreenHealth Obstetrics & Gynecology Care department located in Kirkland, Washington.
*Spanish speaker is a plus but not required
Ensures the direct nursing care of patients is conducted within established standards of care, hospital and unit policies, procedures, and guidelines. May assist in the developing of case management protocols.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Manages the clinic flow.
2. Provides continuity of care between the clinic, hospital, ER, specialists, Home Health, Hospice and LTC facilities.
3. Triages patients in person and via phone
4. Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs and develops a nursing diagnosis
5. Participates with the providers to develop and implement the plan of care
6. Analyzes diagnostic / lab test results and relays that information to the providers
7. Coordinates critical results in a timely manner
8. Provides oversight of medical assistants to ensure patient care is provided within established guidelines and evaluates the outcomes of care.
9. Performs nursing visits within scope of practice and assists with developing group visits with manager and providers.
10. Provides education and training for medical assistants in collaboration with the manager and/or RN Quality Manager.
11. Provides safe, family centered nursing patient care and serves as a consultant to the patients and caregivers.
12. Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIRED for the position:
Bachelor's in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment if applicable
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
Currently certified in BLS.
1 year of previous RN experience
Chronic care management and patient education skills
EvergreenHealth is committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. The literature shows that having a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) contributes significantly to the quality of care. Toward that end, this position requires a BSN or a commitment to begin a BSN program within three years and obtain a BSN within five years of employment.
For internal applicants only: This BSN requirement does not apply to Registered Nurses hired before April 1, 2014 and does not impede the ability to transfer internally for those working on a BSN who were hired after April 1, 2014.