About Executive Management Supervisory Jobs
By being hired into one of our Leadership jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in this category come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Leadership job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Clinic Supervisor - EHPC Signature Care
EvergreenHealth is currently seeking an innovated and creative individual to focus on marketing and business development opportunities and an experienced Clinic Supervisor for Signature Care Primary Care Clinic to manage the day-to-day operations. Responsible for marketing and business development, profit and loss of the clinic, including physicians/staff management, patient scheduling, patient flow, medical records, patient accounting, supply ordering and complaint resolution.Provides supervision for daily operations of assigned outpatient clinic section (i.e. patient care team, front desk, records, ancillary services). Ensures optimal daily patient flow and allocation of resources to meet demand for services with available staff. Addresses patient care or service problems as necessary.
1. Assists with achieving budgeted expenses on a monthly and annual basis. On an annual basis, may assist with development the office revenue, expense and capital budgets within EvergreenHealth guidelines.
2. Ensures the office and personnel are in compliance with EvergreenHealth policies. Ensures operation is in regulatory compliance with all governing agencies or bodies (OSHA, J C, Medicare, HIPAA etc.). May be responsible for the timeliness, accuracy and security of the patient medical record within the office.
3. May be responsible for ensuring training of staff in proper PMSI use and newly implemented EMR processes and procedures.
4. Works in collaboration for the development of continuous quality improvement culture and follows through of projects from design through completion, learning and next steps, in conjunction with department management and others as appropriate.
5. May be responsible for CQI indicator monitoring, data collection and reporting.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED for the position:
•Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
•3 years of increasingly responsible operations experience in a health care setting, preferably in a medical clinic.
DESIRED for the position:
•Marketing or business development experience