About Professional Technical Jobs
By being hired into one of our Professional\Technical jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Individuals in Professional\Technical careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Professional\Technical job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Clinical Lab Assistant II Non-Phlebotomy/7072
Responsible for delivering exceptional customer service by providing fast and accurate information upon request. Exhibits problem-solving skills in order to promote efficient customer service and client satisfaction. Interacts daily with other members of the healthcare team to include laboratory and hospital personnel and must maintain a broad knowledge base.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Certification from an approved laboratory-training program with successful completion of a required internship preferred, or relevant work experience
• Medical terminology
DESIRED for the position:
• 3 years of experience working in a clinical laboratory customer service role
• Previous training and competence in dealing with the unique needs in the range of customer service situations with clinicians and their office staff.
• Working knowledge of the various government regulations specifically Medicare and the Washington state medical Test Site regulations. Working knowledge of the College of American Pathologists (ASCP) and the Joint Commission (TJC) inspection criteria.
*This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW.