About Professional Technical Jobs
By being hired into one of our Professional\Technical jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Individuals in Professional\Technical careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Professional\Technical job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Clinical Quality Analyst - Home Care Services
EvergreenHealth Home Care Services is looking to add a full-time Clinical Quality Analyst to its growing team. This is a new position being added do to the continued growth of our Home Health and Hospice Home Care programs.
EvergreenHealth Home Care Services is the Seattle and Puget Sound area’s most comprehensive provider of home care services, supported by EvergreenHealth’s extensive network of compassionate and exceptional caregivers.
Responsible for developing efficient mechanisms for collecting information and providing reports to medical and clinical leaders to assist with the ongoing assessment of the quality of care within the clinical services.
1. Collects process and outcomes data from a variety of sources (chart review, computer generated reports, and observation) to provide accurate and consistent information for review and assessment of the clinical services and core measures.
2. Performs concurrent chart audits to guide, support, and educate staff on the documentation requirements for core measures and other improvement initiatives.
3. Ensures that data for all external reporting initiatives is complete and accurate and submitted before established deadlines.
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Proficiency in reading, writing, comprehending and speaking English as required for business necessity.
2. Accountability for HIPAA privacy and security standards within the department or assigned nursing unit.
3. Must possess basic skills to use Microsoft Office, specialized software and electronic office equipment.
4. Adheres to organizational patient safety standards relevant to the department or assigned nursing unit.
5. Maintains current knowledge of all reporting initiatives and communicates with management as necessary about changes to reporting requirements. Activities may include attendance at user group meetings, webinars and telephone conferences with vendors.
6. Collects and analyzes and presents data to management for ongoing internal projects and external reporting requirements. Provide support to staff for data entry, serve as their resource for requirements around reporting, facilitate meetings, and serve as role models for quality.
7. Provides timely data for internal report cards and dashboards related to the clinical services.
8. Works in collaboration with other organizational data experts to insure ongoing data integrity and alignment.
9. Applies sound data collection and analysis principles in collecting and reporting data.
10. Applies PDCA and other improvement methodologies to support improvement teams and projects as assigned. Prepare and provide education as required.
11. Develops and utilizes efficient tools to maximize data appropriateness, consistency and timeliness.
12. Uses internal and comparative data sources to identify improvement opportunities.
13. Must utilize electronic medical record and other applications to deliver and track patient care.
14. Performs varied day-to-day activities regarding all aspects of performance improvement including interaction with various levels of staff and utilizing the EMR and other computer programs.
15. Evaluate implications of data (including trends, variation, and "best practice"), others' compliance with regulatory standards, need for changes in process or practice.
16. Works with others in a coaching and facilitator role in order to ensure the effectiveness of the performance improvement process.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
•Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or other health related field
•Licensed in the State of Washington as a Registered Nurse or other clinical licensure
•5 years of experience in a home health or hospice setting required, direct patient care experience
•Ability to use qualitative and quantitative data
•Knowledge of performance improvement tools and methodologies
•Current Healthcare Provider BLS by date of hire
DESIRED for the position:
•Work with spreadsheets and QI data display software