About Professional Technical Jobs
By being hired into one of our Professional\Technical jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Individuals in Professional\Technical careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Professional\Technical job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Responsible for developing and implementing a centralized Evergreen Health (EH) wide product, service and capital selection and standardization program for Medical/Surgical, Food Service and Environmental Service areas.
1.Utilizing Group Purchasing Organization (GPO's) contracts, performs financial analysis of product and product families and negotiates optimal programs for EH facilities and affiliates.
2.With the assistance of Department Director, develops and maintains procedures for use in competitive bids and negotiated procurement (RFI's, RFQ's, etc.) repares specifications for common use items and collaborates with technical personnel and administrative personnel in preparation of specifications for specialized items.
3.With the assistance of Materials Management Information Systems Specialist, maintains contracts with sources of supply, pricing, contract expirations, terms and dates.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 3 years of experience contract costing or price analysis, purchasing or related business field
• In-depth knowledge of negotiation and contracting processes
• Understanding of the healthcare market dynamics
DESIRED for the position:
• In-depth experience in Healthcare Materials Management concepts, i.e. contract negotiation, contract compliance various inventory replenishment and supply distribution alternatives, and financial analysis
• CMRP or other professional certification