About Professional Technical Jobs
By being hired into one of our Professional\Technical jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Individuals in Professional\Technical careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Professional\Technical job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
CS Technician ESC
A member of the ESC staff who works with the surgical team by the processing of instruments and equipment for use in the operating room, and maintaining stock control of certain supplies.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Processes supplies through cleaning, packaging, sterilizing and storing procedures.
2. Washes and sterilizes instruments after each case and prepares for next surgery.
3. Operates autoclaves, ultrasonic cleaner and other equipment for processing supplies.
• Perform sterile processing tasks in accordance with AORN standards.
• Cleaning, processing and sterilization of instrumentation for use in the operating rooms, caring for and maintaining SPD supplies and equipment.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• High School graduate or equivalent
• 1 year of experience in Sterile Processing
• Technical courses in Sterile Processing
DESIRED for the position:
• Certification in Central Service within 2 years of hire, if not already certified
For the Certified CS Tech: Must have certification in Central Service