About Professional Technical Jobs
By being hired into one of our Professional\Technical jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Individuals in Professional\Technical careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Professional\Technical job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
CT Technologist - UFCW
Responsible for applying prescribed ionizing radiation in performing Computer Tomography (CT) procedures at a technical level for diagnostic purpose under the prescription of a physician.
• Must utilize one or more Cerner applications to deliver and track patient care.
• Must utilize RIS and PACS systems.
• Must have oral and written language skills, visual and aural skills in order to communicate, ensure and deliver safe patient care and to provide a legal record of this care.
• Must be able to perform a patient assessment process that includes age specific growth and development needs.
• Displays competence in dealing with the unique needs of patients and clinicians.
• May require the ability to move or transfer patients weighing in excess of 200 pounds.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• ARRT, or registry eligible, must take registry within first 45 days of employment.
• Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
• Training specific to the operation and performance of CT scanners.
• Current WA State Radiologic Technologist licensure
DESIRED for the position:
• 1 year of experience in a radiology setting
• Registered in CT Technology with ARRT within one year of employment
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW), Local 21.