About Administrative Services Jobs
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Services job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
DI Read Room Support - SEIU
Responsible for assisting the radiologist with their workflow as it pertains to PACS/RIS on a daily basis and for maintaining a systematic image library to include active files and long-term storage files for immediate retrieval.
1. Answers all incoming phone calls to radiologists (transferring calls, taking messages, answering general questions, etc).
2. Facilitates phone calls between the radiologists and referring physicians as requested.
3. Reviews RIS work list each day to ensure all paperwork is accurate and available prior to reading. Reviews the exam orders to ensure the history, signs and symptoms are within department defined guidelines, editing the order if not correct. Ensures that the image count or series corresponds with tech paperwork, contacting tech to resolve any discrepancies.
4. Manages the paperwork for exams being read at Teleradi and sends appropriate images via PACS then documents date and time sent.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• High school graduate or equivalent
• One-year of office work experience in a clinic or hospital, or equivalent education
• Proficient in typing 35 WPM
DESIRED for the position:
• | Knowledge of Medical Terminology
*This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW. the SEIU