About Administrative Services Jobs
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Services job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
DI Scheduler SEIU
Responsible for courteous and accurate registration and scheduling of Diagnostic Imaging studies for EvergreenHealth.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Schedules patient appointments and relay scheduling information to designated areas in accordance with program standards.
2. Answers department multi-line telephones quickly and in a pleasant and efficient manner.
3. Reviews patient orders against schedule to verify correct clinical exam and diagnoses. Attaches all paperwork as necessary.
4. Interviews patients or their representatives; obtains, verifies and updates demographic, clinical and insurance information.
REQUIRED for the position:
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Experience or educational courses in data entry, computer literacy, general office procedures
• Excellent communication skills with a high degree of tact to deal effectively with patients, physicians and EvergreenHealth staff members
• Ability to work effectively with people from diverse cultures and diverse socioeconomic situations
• Ability to type 35 WPM with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time, speaking with patient/provider, computer entry, and phone systems
DESIRED for the position:
• College or vocational training in medical terminology
• Two years of experience in hospital, medical office or healthcare insurance setting
• Understanding of Radiology and Medical terminology
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW.