About Administrative Services Jobs
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Services job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
DI Support SEIU
Assists the Diagnostic Imaging staff by performing various clerical duties and provides assistance to the department by cleaning rooms after exams, restocking supplies and transporting patients, as needed.
1. Handles incoming and interoffice telephone calls and inquiries.
2. Schedules exams from the Cerner imaging queue, ensuring all paperwork is complete and accurate.
3. Updates patient status in the Imagecast to indicate exam completion.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Good working knowledge of proper body mechanics
• Knowledge of Radiology/Medical terminology
• Experience with direct patient contact experience for at least 6 months
DESIRED for the position:
• Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license and experience
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW.