About Executive Management Supervisory Jobs
By being hired into one of our Leadership jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in this category come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Leadership job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Director - EHPC Operations
Responsible for the business functions of EvergreenHealth Primary Care (EHPC) including leading operational management team.
1. Manages the business and operational functions of EHPC in collaboration with the EHPC Executive Director of Primary Care to drive EvergreenHealth Primary Care success.
2. Works with the clinic managers and EHPC leadership to ensure the clinics are managed appropriately with qualified staff to support providers and patient volumes.
3. Establishes a working culture that reflects the vision, mission, leadership principles, and values of EvergreenHealth.
4. Investigates and maintains a current knowledge of all applicable regulations and standards to ensure EHPC compliance with the policies and procedures and relevant legal requirements (JC, Medicare/Medicaid, HIPAA, etc.).
5. Provides the leadership to develop, direct and implement Performance Improvement initiatives (including Lean systems).
6. Develops, initiates, implements and manages organization and business process designs to provide patient centered care and effective and efficient operations.
7. Integrates and aligns revenue and expense management practices to continuously achieve patient satisfaction, revenue, and net margin goals.
8. Develops and maintains functional clinic management team.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, sciences, or a related field
5 years of management experience
Knowledge and experience with JC, Medicare, State & Federal regulations
Previous experience in a clinical direct patient care, as well as a physician practice management setting
Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build teams, provide team leadership as well as the ability to function as a team member.
Must have excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
Must have effective program development, strategic planning, and program management skills
DESIRED for the position:
Master’s degree (e.g. MBA, MHA) or equivalent experience/training
Training in quality improvement techniques (Lean or Six Sigma)
Experience with project management and change management
Experience managing at least four Ambulatory Clinics including a minimum of two Primary Care clinics.