About Service Trade Jobs
By being hired into one of our Support jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Support careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Support job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Distribution Technician - SEIU
Advance or start your career in Healthcare as a Material Distribution and Receiving Technician at EvergreenHealth, Kirkland. In this role you will function as a customer service representative responsible for receiving, delivering and issuing supplies in support of providing excellent patient care. You will directly interact with internal and external customers as part of our supply chain team. We are looking for a dynamic, engaged individual who thrives in an environment of continuous improvement to join our team “to advance the health of communities we serve through our dedication to high quality, safe, compassionate and cost effective healthcare.
- EvergreenHealth, Kirkland offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, free parking and education opportunities
***Up to $1,000.00 sign on bonus for a new employee of EvergreenHealth***
Functions as a customer service representative responsible for receiving, storing, issuing supplies/equipment and completing patient charging for supplies as appropriate for the purpose of supporting unsurpassed patient care. Responsibilities also include participating in periodic inventory counting,
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- Current Washington State Driver's license and proof of insurability
- High school graduate or equivalent experience
- Math and filing skills necessary to perform inventory management and supply counting tasks
- Proficient with using office automation tools (computers, printers, copiers, scanners and fax machines) with typing skills and experience using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook and Word) with the ability to learn other software applications as required to perform duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills
DESIRED for the position:
- Experience with computerized inventory control/purchasing system
• 2 years of shipping/receiving/warehousing experience
- Knowledge of medical supplies
• Forklift/Electric Stacker experience
• Experience with computerized inventory control/purchasing system
• Knowledge of medical supplies
• CMRP certification
* This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW.