About Administrative Services Jobs
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Services job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
EHPB Accounting Specialist
Retrieves daily deposits from multiple clinics and is responsible for verifying all receipts and payments. Retrieves daily payment file from self-pay vendor and reconciles to bank totals. Balances Lockbox and Electronic Fund transfers to electronic remittances. Responsible for preparing back deposit and recording all payments received on the daily cash reconciliation report.
1. Audits, reconciles, and records multiple clinics and department cash bags daily.
2. Receives, reconciles and records lock box deposits, credit card payments, department transfers, miscellaneous insurance payments, electronic funds transfers, self-pay vendor payments, and collection agency payments.
3. Prepares daily bank deposit.
4. Responsible for accurate detailed recording of all payments received on the daily cash report and verification of daily and month end balancing of monies received to money posted on accounts.
5. Coordinate and follow up with vendors/other departments to reconcile issues timely
6. Researches missing payments.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
a. Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
b. Basic accounting principles.
c. Strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
d. Ability to demonstrate good reporting and recordkeeping skills
e. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
f. Demonstrated problem solving ability.
g. Basic knowledge/understanding of online banking and usage of bank websites
h. Ability to function independently and to organize work and establish priorities
i. Knowledge and experience in working with health care insurers’ and their reimbursement systems , especially Medicare, Medicaid, Workers Compensation, Motor Vehicle and contract payers.
j. Key-board by touch and ten-key by touch
DESIRED for the position:
k. 1 year accounting experience
l. College degree/Vocational training in billing or business