About Service Trade Jobs
By being hired into one of our Support jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Support careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Support job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Environmental Services - Housekeeper
**Up to $1,000.00 sign on bonus for new employee of EvergreenHealth***
EvergreenHealth is seeking an Environmental Services-Housekeeper to join our team! Responsibilities include a wide range of housekeeping duties to create and maintain a clean, sanitary, safe, and attractive hospital environment for patients, visitors, and staff.
Salary: Starting at $15+ per hour, depending on experience (plus shift differentials/weekend premiums and regular pay increases based on union contract).
Part-time & Full-time schedules available (8-40 hrs/wk): evening shift
Benefits eligible (for 20+ hrs/wk positions)
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous paid time off/vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- Life & Disability Benefits
- Competitive Retirement Plan
- Commuter benefits including discounted Orca Pass
- Free parking
- Tuition assistance available after 6 months of employment
- EvergreenHealth Cafeteria and Gift Shop discounts
- Employee discounts for cell phone plans, movie tickets, gym memberships, admission to local attractions, and more!
- High school graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
- Previous cleaning experience preferred
*This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW.