About Service Trade Jobs
By being hired into one of our Support jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Support careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Support job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Floor Care Specialist
Responsible for creating and maintaining a clean, sanitary, safe and attractive environment for patients, visitors and staff.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Maintain all floors in a clean, sanitary, attractive condition according to departmental procedures.
2. All areas cleaned according to established department procedures to ensure quality assurance standards are met. Work generally repetitive in nature and includes, but is not limited to:
• Scrubbing, buffing, stripping and waxing of hard surface floors.
• Carpet cleaning using hot water extraction, bonnet buffing, or Host dry cleaning.
• Upholstery cleaning using hot water extraction.
• Waste removal (general, infectious, and hazardous).
• Disinfecting horizontal and vertical surfaces.
• Stocking paper products and soap dispensers.
3. Communicates from assigned area the status of rooms to Housekeeping Lead and Admitting.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• Good interpersonal communication skills, presents and maintains professional manner.
• High school graduate or equivalent combination of education and experience.
DESIRED for the position:
• Health Care housekeeping experience
• Floor care experience
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW.