About Administrative Services Jobs
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Services job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Healthline Support Specialist
Serves as a Support Specialist for Evergreen Healthline services and its business partners. Responsible for all operations regarding physician and service information to include profile development, implementation and staff education. Participates in daily call processing and serves as primary resource for all staff regarding physician/ service referral issues.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Functions as a liaison between the Healthline and other hospital departments and external clients as it relates to Healthline services.
2. Serves as departmental staff resource by communicating, educating and problem solving physician and service issues.
3. Manages text editors for monthly letter generation and reporting. May prepares statistical reports and run department reports based on services lines.
4. Conducts system functional testing; verification of health information and physician/referral information in Healthline software system.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
3 years of experience as staff working in a hospital clinical setting
In depth understanding and experience with computer hardware and software (including DOS and Windows environments)
DESIRED for the position:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
1 year of experience in the Healthline department
Experience or understanding of computer programming