About Administrative Services Jobs
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Services job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Human Resources Assistant
Supports all members of the Human Resources team in delivering superior customer service by assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties. Perform a variety of responsible and complex technical and administrative duties related to personnel functions and programs including in the areas of employment recruitment, workers compensation, benefits administration, classification and compensation, and employee relations.
•Perform a wide variety of responsible clerical, technical, administrative, and office support duties including answering a high volume of phone calls.
•Provide customer service, both in-person and by telephone; screen and direct phone calls.
•Responsible for creating, printing, distributing, and maintaining ID badges, Proxy Cards, and GEMPAY for employees, volunteers, students, contract/temporary workers, and others as necessary. Ensure information is entered into HRIS and the Security and Volunteer departments are notified when appropriate, Expires GEMPAY for employees moving to a Per Diem Status.
• Distributing and explaining the completion of forms to applicants, employees, supervisors and managers (i.e., Applications, W-4, Direct Deposit, Benefit Enrollment form, Eligibility & Enrollment Statement of Understanding, etc.).
• Provides written and verbal verification of current and past employment by looking up in the computer system, through phone calls, fax or mail requests.
• Main point of contact for receipt of Leave of Absence, Worker's Comp, and Reasonable Accommodation documents and responsible for properly and efficiently processing/distributing documents.
• In collaboration with the Director, Compensation and Benefits, develop, implement, and maintain EvergreenHealth's employee discount programs.
• Completes data entry for all incident reports.
• Makes new and replacement ID badges, for physicians with privileges, Allied Health Professionals, employees, volunteers, students, contract/temporary workers and consultants.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• Two years of college level course work in business, personnel management, or closely related field. Significant related experience may substitute for education.
• Two years of increasingly responsible technical or administrative experience in personnel administrative activities
• Intermediate skills in using Microsoft Office, specialized software, electronic office equipment, file systems and multiple phone lines.
• Effective written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to work cooperatively with a wide variety of employees, physicians, volunteers, management and public relations
• Demonstrates effective customer service and exceptional interpersonal skills
DESIRED for the position:
• Bachelor's degree, equivalent combinations of education/experience
• Experience with Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and Applicant Tracking Systems
• Previous healthcare experience