About Professional Technical Jobs
By being hired into one of our Professional\Technical jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Individuals in Professional\Technical careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Professional\Technical job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Lab Quality Coordinator (Monroe, Kirkland, Redmond)
Position Supports Kirkland, Redmond and Monroe Campus
Oversees the quality reporting responsibilities of the clinical lab at Monroe, Kirkland and Redmond laboratories. Ensures compliance with quality assurance and all quality assurance policies, processes and procedures. Maintains and encourages physician and nursing relationships with the laboratory while ensuring a comprehensive high-quality laboratory service.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology, Medical Laboratory Science or other laboratory-related field or Bachelor of Science degree in a Biological Science or Chemistry with proven proficiency in Laboratory Science
• Three years of hospital laboratory experience
DESIRED for the position:
• Certified as a Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Scientist by the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or equivalent (i.e. National Certifying Agency / NCA or department of Health Education and Welfare /HEW)
• Experience with CAP preparation
• Experience with Quality Control methodology in the clinical lab setting
• Experience with a Lab Information System