About Executive Management Supervisory Jobs
By being hired into one of our Leadership jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in this category come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Leadership job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Manager - Customer Support and IT Operations
EvergreenHealth is looking for a Manager - Customer Support and IT Operations working full-time in our Information Technology department located in Kirkland, Washington.
EvergreenHealth is an integrated two-hospital healthcare system offering a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. Formed in 1972 as a public hospital district, we now serve nearly 850,000 residents of our service area in north King and south Snohomish counties, with medical facilities located throughout the area for easy access. EvergreenHealth has been recognized with many honors and awards, including recognition by Healthgrades as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals (2019). To find all of our openings please go to our employment site: https://jobs.evergreenhealth.com/
Responsible for oversight and management of programs and staff in IT Customer Service including Help Desk, Customer Support and Computer Operations. Responsible for planning and delivery of desktop computing supporting a large array of applications.
Essential Job Functions:
1. We are the stewards of our culture. How we embrace and live our values and these principles cultivates our culture. We are accountable for exceptional outcomes and for constant improvement.
2. We are committed to continuous, incremental improvement to eliminate waste, inefficiency, ineffective communication, and variations in our processes.
3. We are "teachers and coaches" supporting the professional growth of our staff, to help our teams achieve their highest potential. We are committed to learning and growing as leaders in the application of these principles.
4. We are consistently responsive to those we serve. We listen and communicate effectively, always seeking first to understand and then to be understood. We are inclusive and transparent in our decision making and communications.
5. We role model healthy and rewarding personal lives that are balanced with the demands or our work. We find opportunities every day to genuinely recognize and celebrate the excellent work of our staff, physicians and volunteers.
6. Directs the operations function standard, processes and procedures to meet the clinical and business requirements of EvergreenHealth and Evergreen Home & Community Services. Coordinates with applications, infrastructure, and desktop support teams as needed.
7. Manages all aspects of IT Helpdesk, Account Administration, Operations and the Evergreen Home & Community Services Technology Team.
8. Develops, directs and retains a team of customer support and operations staff to support the systems of the user community.
9. Manages the development and execution of call, problem and request management protocols, escalating as necessary. Manages detailed tracking of all outages, calls and inquiries.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
•Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems or other related field, or equivalent combination of education/experience
•Six years of experience in Information Technology.
•Two years in a leadership or supervisory role.
•Ability to lead staff on technical decisions.
•Strong communication and presentation skills.
•Good understanding of telecommunications design and support issues.
•Good understanding of computer networks (LAN, WAN, and intranets).
•Experience in networking, TCP/IP.
•Highly experienced in hardware and software installations, as well as general configuration issues.
DESIRED for the position:
•Courses specific toward Information Technology.
•Industry certifications are desirable.