About Executive Management Supervisory Jobs
By being hired into one of our Leadership jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in this category come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Leadership job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Manager - Geriatric and Kidney Care
EvergreenHealth is currently seeking an experienced Clinic Manager for Geriatric Care and Kidney Care Clinic to oversee the day-to-day operations and profit and loss of the clinic facility, including physicians/staff management, patient scheduling, patient flow, medical records, patient accounting, supply ordering and complaint resolution.
Coordinates the daily operations of the Senior Clinic including physician/staff management, patient scheduling, patient flow, medical records, patient accounting, supply ordering and complaint resolution.
1. Oversees recruitment, orientation and training of department staff. Assists with recruiting, orienting, and training of mid-level practitioners and physicians.
2. Coordinates work and vacation schedules for staff, midlevel practitioners and physicians.
3. Achieves budgeted expenses on a monthly and annual basis. On an annual basis, develops the office revenue, expense and capital budgets within EvergreenHealth guidelines.
4. Responsible for the charge capture process.
5. Contributes to an environment of safety for staff and patients through leadership, situation monitoring, mutual support and communication.
6. Responsible for maintaining safe and adequate staff levels at all times to perform quality patient care. Covers shift in various areas of operations when necessary.
7. Responsible for efficient and effective telephone scheduling of patient visits. Responsible for reviewing appropriate metrics and creating appropriate action pan based on findings.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED for the position:
3 years of experience in a healthcare setting
Demonstrated knowledge in managing an outpatient medical department or physician practice
Experience managing a patient accounting and health plan referral process
DESIRED for the position:
Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working with older populations
Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and retirement plans, free parking and much more!