About Executive Management Supervisory Jobs
By being hired into one of our Leadership jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in this category come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Leadership job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Manager of Provider Compensation & Contract Administrator
The Manager of Provider Compensation and Contract Administrator is responsible for the development and analysis of provider compensation plans in support of EvergreenHealth Medical Group employed providers and EvergreenHealth contracted providers. This position reports to the Sr. Vice President of Human Resources.
Works closely with executive leaders, leading strategic compensation plan design and implementation of new programs and best practices. Develops, reviews, documents and implements standard policies, procedures and processes across the health system. Provides training, communication support and consultative services regarding best practices and market competitive data. Reviews and approves all provider compensation for new hires and contracted providers to insure compliance with EvergreenHealth FMV guidelines and current Stark and Commercial Reasonableness regulations. Works closely with EH Legal department to administer all provider offer letters and employment agreements.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 5 years of progressively responsible work experience analyzing, modeling, and evaluating physician compensation programs through the use of Excel and other computerized analytical tools. Experience conducting compensation analysis and benchmark comparisons using national and regional compensation surveys.
- 3 years of experience in a large, complex medical group practice.
- 3 years of supervisory or management experience, including leading and managing a physician compensation group either exclusively or as part of another management position.
- Current knowledge of State and Federal laws and regulations pertaining to human resources compensation
- Experience working with external fair market value appraisals and communicating with attorneys, risk and compliance representatives and providers regarding compensation areas of risk.
- Consistently demonstrating the knowledge, skills, abilities, discretion and behaviors necessary to provide superior service to physicians, providers, team members and leadership.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of providers and leadership.
DESIRED for the position:
- Master’s Degree