About Professional Technical Jobs
By being hired into one of our Professional\Technical jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Individuals in Professional\Technical careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Professional\Technical job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
**Up to $3,000. 00 sign on bonus for experienced MA's with a minimum of one year experience and new employee of EvergreenHealth""
**Up to $1,500.00 sign on bonus for new MA graduates**
Rotating weekend day shift required as part of the schedule
Responsible for assisting providers in delivering quality patient care and promoting a culture of safety.
REQUIRED for the position:
• High School graduate or equivalent or applicable coursework to be applied to obtain required WA State Medical Assistant Certification.
• Current WA State Medical Assistant Certification.
• Current national certification through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), American Medical Technologist (AMT), National Healthcareer Association (NHA), National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) or American Medical Certification Association (AMCA)
• Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
• Proficient with medical terminology
DESIRED for the position:
•1 year of MA experience in a medical office or healthcare setting.