About Administrative Services Jobs
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Services job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Medical Receptionist - Float Pool
FLOAT POSITION: This position will work in EMG clinics as needed. Traveling required; reimbursed for mileage. Must have a valid WA State Driver's License. Minimum one year medical office experience and strong customer service skills required. Multi line phone and electronic scheduling experience desired. Shift Hours: vary.
Greets patients/visitors at the desk, verifies insurance benefits, registers patient, schedules patient appointments, answers phones and directs calls. Provides general clerical and administrative support to the MS or Parkinson's staff as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Performs daily administrative duties including calling patients, handling patient requests, answering phones, pulling and preparing charts, filing, faxing, and copying.
2. Follows procedures for new and established patients, verifies information, L&I and referrals, collects payments, explains insurance billing requirements and provides receipts.
3. Verifies/completes medical records for daily visits, ensuring necessary forms are in the chart.
4. Gathers patient information and prepares patient chart for office visits.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
High School graduate or equivalent
Knowledge of clinical/medical front office procedures
Communication/public relations skills and flexible who relates well with others in a professional and pleasant manner
DESIRED for the position:
Medical Receptionist related work experience
Proficiency in basic medical terminology
Knowledge of medical records confidentiality