About Administrative Services Jobs
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Services job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Mobile Mammography Coach Driver - SEIU
Responsible for operating the Mobile Mammography Coach which includes driving to appointed sites, patient registration, providing assistance as needed to the mammography technologist and returning the coach to its home base after the patient schedule is completed.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• High school graduate or GED
• Must have completed training to obtain a Combination Driver's License (CDL) minimum class "B" with air brake restriction removed.
• Washington State Combination Driver's License (CDL) (minimum class "B" with air brake restriction removed) required by date of hire.
• Previous commercial driving experience
• Current Washington State Driver's license and proof of insurability
• Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
DESIRED for the position:
•Current certification as a Nursing Assistant in the State of WA
•Current WA State Medical Assistant Certification
•Current or eligible for national Medical Assistant certification through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA). If hired after July 2013, must be AAMA certified.
*This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW. the SEIU