About Administrative Services Jobs
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Services job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Mobile Mammography Coach Driver - SEIU
Friday, Saturday and Monday 10 hour shifts
Responsible for operating the Mobile Mammography Coach which includes driving to appointed sites, patient registration, providing assistance as needed to the mammography technologist and returning the coach to its home base after the patient schedule is completed.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• High school graduate or GED
• Must have completed training to obtain a Combination Driver's License (CDL) minimum class "B" with air brake restriction removed.
• Washington State Combination Driver's License (CDL) (minimum class "B" with air brake restriction removed) required by date of hire.
• Previous commercial driving experience
• Current Washington State Driver's license
• Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
*This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW. the SEIU