About Professional Technical Jobs
By being hired into one of our Professional\Technical jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Individuals in Professional\Technical careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Professional\Technical job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Nuclear Medicine Technologist - UFCW
Responsible for handling radioactive materials and operating radionuclide measuring and imaging devices for the purpose of obtaining quality diagnostic information concerning various bodily functions and structures. Work is conducted under strict safety standards and in accordance with department protocols and regulatory/license requirements.
• Consistently perform complex examinations and procedures, including injecting radiopharmaceuticals under the direct supervision of a Radiologist.
• Responsible for, familiar with, and abides by the radioactive materials license WN-MO1161-1.
• Orders radiopharmaceuticals in a timely manner.
• Injects radionuclides in a safe and efficient manner.
• Adjusts exposure time factors for optimal imaging.
• Records radionuclide doses administered.
• Discards radionuclides and object materials in a manner prescribed by federal and state laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
ARRT (NM) or NMTCB and the State of Washington Certification Registration
Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
Training specific to the operation and performance of NM cameras.
Current WA State Radiologic Technologist licensure
DESIRED for the position:
1 year of experience in Nuclear Medicine setting