About Provider Jobs
By being hired into one of our Provider jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Providers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Provider job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Nurse Practitioner /Physician Assistant- Provider
EvergreenHealth is seeking an OBGYN ARNP or PA to join our excellent Women's Health team. Our goal is to improve the health of every life we touch by delivering the highest quality care and absolute patient safety, and we're honored to be rated among the top 5% of hospitals in the nation for clinical excellence by Healthgrades.
- Join our team of Board Certified OBGYNs, Advance Practitioners and Midwives.
- EvergreenHealth's was the first Baby Friendly Hospitals in the nation.
- EvergreenHealth's Family Birthing Center has 36 Birthing Suite and deliver over 400 births per month.
- Great mix of OB and GYN care.
- We have 80+ primary care providers in our Medical Group, which leads to great referrals.
- Competitive compensation; comprehensive benefits.
Center of Excellence, evidence-based/standardized approach.
Join a growing team of highly engaged providers at EvergreenHealth Medical Group. Great opportunity to be part of an established group with an integrated delivery system. Enjoy a fulfilling professional life while maintaining a healthy work / life balance in Kirkland, WA.
Kirkland is a vibrant waterfront destination with an unparalleled blend of outdoor recreation, art, dining and boutique shopping. Located on the shores of Lake Washington just east of Seattle, no other city in the Puget Sound region has as many waterfront parks and beaches as Kirkland.
EvergreenHealth is an integrated two-hospital healthcare system offering a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. Formed in 1972 as a public hospital district, we now serve nearly 850,000 residents of our service area in north King and south Snohomish counties, with medical facilities located throughout the area for easy access.
Our EvergreenHealth Medical Group, a 300+ member physician multispecialty group, provides 13 primary care clinics, three emergency cares, three urgent cares and 25 specialty care practices located throughout our service area.
Here are some of the prominent awards we've received in recent years:
• US News & World Report "Best Hospitals" Ranking
• Healthgrades "100 Best Hospitals in America" Rankings
• Washington State Hospital Association's "Achieving Best Care" Award
Please let us know if you would be interested in learning more about our opportunity.
Manager Provider Recruitment