About View All Jobs
By being hired into one of our jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in EvergreenHealth careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Physicians Assistant - Urology
We are hiring a full time physician assistant to join the expanding team at EvergreenHealth Urology & Urogynecology Care. You will join in our efforts to provide the highest quality of medical care as well as outstanding patient satisfaction. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to work in collaboration with physicians and other health care providers to manage patient care.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Provide diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive healthcare services.
- Take medical histories, examine and treat patients, order and interpret laboratory tests and x-rays, and make diagnoses.
- Establish a working diagnosis and develop a treatment plan for urological conditions in accordance with current urology practice and in conjunction with the urologist.
- Perform and/or assist in office procedures in the outpatient and inpatient setting.
- Exercise judgment on conditions requiring consultation, referral, or evaluation by the supervising urologist.
- Ensure all patients are properly prepared for surgery.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on service excellence
- Ability to identify needs and catheterize patients with appropriate catheters for their condition
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work
- Ability to identify normal and abnormal findings and initiate appropriate follow up
- Ability to triage patients and workload
- Experience in a urology clinical setting is preferred
EvergreenHealth is an integrated health care system that serves nearly one million residents in King and Snohomish counties and offers a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. A staff of 5,000 provides clinical excellence in over 80 specialties, including heart and vascular care, oncology, surgical care, orthopedics, neurosciences, women’s and children’s services, pulmonary care, infectious disease and travel medicine, and home care and hospice service
Our EvergreenHealth Medical Group, a 300+ member physician multispecialty group, provides 13 primary care clinics, three emergency cares, five urgent cares and 25 specialty care practices located throughout our service area.
For more information about working at EvergreenHealth please visit: https://www.evergreenhealth.com/jobs