About Provider Jobs
By being hired into one of our Provider jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Providers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Provider job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Palliative Care and Hospice Physician
Palliative Care and Hospice Physician EvergreenHealth Kirkland, WA
Join the Puget Sound’s most comprehensive Palliative Care and Hospice Team. EvergreenHealth Palliative Care’s focus is on ensuring that patients and their families receive timely, complete, and compassionate care that is aligned with their values.
- Join a dynamic group of Hospice and Palliative Care physicians in a Seattle-area healthcare system widely recognized as a national leader in end-of-life care.
- EvergreenHealth Hospice and Palliative Care includes a home hospice program (average daily census of 500+ patients), a freestanding inpatient hospice care center, an inpatient Palliative Care consultation service, and an outpatient Palliative Care clinic.
- Join our inpatient Palliative Care team with an attractive part-time schedule working every other week, Monday through Friday, with an opportunity to provide extra Palliative Care and/or hospice coverage if desired.
- Work with a vibrant team of board-certified Hospice and Palliative Care physicians and collegial hospitalists, specialists, and staff.
- Take advantage of many opportunities to participate in efforts to advance Palliative Care at the local, state, and national levels.
- Participate in 1/7 after-hours call to provide physician coverage for EvergreenHealth’s home hospice patients who are cared for by EvergreenHealth’s highly-trained clinical staff.
Enjoy a fulfilling professional life while maintaining a healthy work / life balance in Kirkland, WA.
Kirkland is a vibrant waterfront destination with an unparalleled blend of outdoor recreation, art, dining and boutique shopping. Located on the shores of Lake Washington just east of Seattle, no other city in the Puget Sound region has as many waterfront parks and beaches as Kirkland.
EvergreenHealth is an integrated two-hospital healthcare system offering a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. Formed in 1972 as a public hospital district, we now serve nearly 850,000 residents of our service area in north King and south Snohomish counties, with medical facilities located throughout the area for easy access.
Our EvergreenHealth Medical Group., a 300+ member physician multispecialty group, provides 13 primary care clinics, three emergency cares, three urgent cares and 25 specialty care practices located throughout our service area.
Here are some of the prominent awards we've received in recent years:
• US News & World Report "Best Hospitals" Ranking
• Healthgrades "100 Best Hospitals in America" Rankings
• Washington State Hospital Association's "Achieving Best Care" Award
Please let us know if you would be interested in learning more about our opportunity.
Manager Provider Recruitment
Please, no recrruitment of locums firms