About Administrative Services Jobs
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Services job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Patient Support Representative
Responsible for obtaining insurance verification and pre-authorization for EveregreenHealth's Primary Care patients receiving out-patient diagnostic imaging services as well as the Pain Clinic physicians.
1. Verifies and obtains insurance authorization for services as required.
2. Works closely with schedulers for appointment cancelations and rescheduling as required.
3. Coordinates work flow and communication between Insurance Providers and patients.
4. Initiates, completes and follows up on all aspects of and obtaining pre-authorization for specified out-patient services.
5. Identifies and communicates changes in process, insurance requirements, provider changes and guidelines to leaders and team members in a timely manner.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED for the position:
• High school graduate or equivalent
• 2 years of experience in a hospital, medical office or healthcare insurance setting
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Knowledge of clinical/medical office procedures
DESIRED for the position:
• Working knowledge of insurances, ICD9 and CPT codes
• Previous insurance verifier, pre-authorization and/or medical receptionist experience