About Administrative Services Jobs
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Services job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Performs various support functions to assist with research department activities. Gathers and complies data assist in developing and creating database files, records, organizes and verifies the research data accuracy.
1. Provides support to the Director and research coordinators in research activities as needed.
2. Manages the Research Steering Committee (RSC) document collection, process and packet distribution.
3. Drafts agendas, prepares materials, schedules and disseminates information for various research staff and director's meetings as necessary, records and distributes meeting minutes.
4. Assists with the Confidentiality Agreements (CDA's) process between the Sponsors/CRO and EvergreenHealth.
5. Manages the shared drive folders, electronic tools and creates process maps for the departments operations and procedures.
6. May assist the Research Coordinator with patient vital signs, perform ECG's, process and ship lab supplies.
7. Processes research documents sent to accounting (study checks, patient stipends, invoices/check requests to vendors, sponsors, physicians, etc).
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• 1 year or more of clinical research level experience
• Knowledgeable with research terminology and basic clinical trial processes
• Knowledge of clinical trials life cycle through the different phases preferred.
• Knowledge of FDA regulations, ICH guidelines, GCP's and/or familiarity with standard preferred.
• Familiarity with research terminology or the ability to quickly learn terms
DESIRED for the position:
• 2 years or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience