About Nursing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Nursing jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Nursing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A Nursing career at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
RN - Cardiac Svcs/Diagnostic Imaging
EvergreenHealth is seeking an experienced Diagnostic Imaging and post- procedural RN.
This RN position administers stress echos, treadmill tests and nuc med tests but also starts IV's and administers Definity contrast agent for resting echos while monitoring the patient’s experience.
1. Provides direct patient care and functions as a patient advocate.
2. Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs of an assigned group of patients.
3. Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process.
4. Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process.
5. Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
6. Communicates effectively all relevant information (e.g., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor, in timely way.
7. Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to charge nurse/supervisor and physician.
8. Accountable for following the guidelines for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability. Accountable for effective performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and for completing responsibilities within designated (or agreed upon) timeframes. Completes responsibilities in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values.
9. Responsible for the “Accountabilities” associated with this position in support of the organization.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
EvergreenHealth is committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. The literature shows that having a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN) contributes significantly to the quality of care. Toward that end, this position requires a BSN or a commitment to begin a BSN program within three years and obtain a BSN within five years of employment. For internal applicants only: This BSN requirement does not apply to Registered Nurses hired before April 1, 2014 and does not impede the ability to transfer internally for those working on a BSN who were hired after April 1, 2014.
• License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• Bachelor’s in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment if applicable
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
• Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
• Must have current ACLS Certification
• Recent Tele/ICU/CCU/PCU/Cath Lab experience
DESIRED for the position:
• Master’s degree in Nursing
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA). Union membership is optional.
• Excellent Medical, Dental Vision benefits and Retirement Program
• Free Parking
• Professional development/ Continuing Education/ Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Employee Assistance program
For more information about EvergreenHealth, please visit the website