About Nursing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Nursing jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Nursing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A Nursing career at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
RN - Clinical Practice Manager
EvergreenHealth is seeking an experienced RN - Clinical Practice Manager to join our well established EvergreenHealth Primary Care team.
This leadership position assumes accountability and responsibility for ambulatory RN and clinical workflows support within our extensive primary care service line.
This manager will be responsible for overall quality of service and for planning, developing, organizing, integrating, and directing programs in support of the departmental goals and commitments.
Enjoy your career at an award-winning hospital and medical group system in a locale that will have you wondering why you ever chose to live anywhere else.
Come join the EvergreenHealth team, where we consistently earn top honors for patient care and continually look for new and innovative ways to improve.
Be part of a team where you can make a difference, all while enjoying the quality of life that the Seattle and eastside area provides.
1. Collaborates with EvergreenHealth Medical Group (EMG) leadership to develop the role of the nurse in the ambulatory setting, including scope of practice and staff development
2. Oversees and collaborates with leadership to integrate ambulatory nursing into strategic initiatives of the organization
3. Collaborates with IT on the clinical elements of Electronic Medical Record (EMR) implementation of new clinics
4. Collaborates with the Population Health team to close care gaps and develop clinic processes to improve patient care at a population level
5. Collaborates with the EvergreenHealth Primary Care (EHPC) Executive Medical Director and the Quality Department to evaluate and implement national preventive measures
6. Accountability for professional nursing practice, commitment to patient care, and commitment to uphold Patient's Rights, Federal, State of Washington Department of Health, and JC regulations and requirements. Ensures, promotes, and assesses compliance with regulatory agency standards. Knowledge of Federal, State, and JC regulations and requirements.
7. Conducts orientation for newly hired clinic RN staff. Ensures training and development of clinical staff and ensures competency standards are met.
8. Demonstrates technical and clinical competence in area of specialty, through continuing educational activities. Able to demonstrate or acquire skills to complete nursing skills/competency assessment checklist
9. Demonstrates understanding of financial management and a commitment to the provision of cost- effective health care
10. Performs other duties as assigned
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• Degree in Nursing, either BSN or MSN
• 3 years of experience in a management or leadership role in a patient care setting
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
• Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
• Ability to manage several diverse activities at the same time and work independently.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clinical/education knowledge to staff, patients, and families.
• Must possess presentation skills and be able to communicate effectively across the EvergreenHealth system.
• Knowledge of Federal, State, and JC regulations and requirements
• Demonstrated understanding of financial management and a commitment to the provision of cost-effective health care
DESIRED for the position:
• Master’s degree, may be other than Nursing if has a BSN
• Previous leadership experience
• Previous ambulatory nursing experience.
• Lean or other process improvement training
Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and retirement plans, free parking, Relocation reimbursement and much more!
For more information about EvergreenHealth please visit the website