About Nursing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Nursing jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Nursing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A Nursing career at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
RN - Critical Care Unit
EvergreenHealth is seeking an experienced Critical Care/ Intensive Care RN to join the well- established and dynamic team in the 20- bed Critical Care Unit.
1. Provides direct patient care and functions as a patient advocate.
2. Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs of an assigned group of patients.
3. Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process.
4. Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process.
5. Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
6. Communicates effectively all relevant information (e.g., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor, in timely way.
7. Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to charge nurse/supervisor and physician.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
Bachelor's in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment if applicable
Minimum of one-year recent RN experience in critical care or intensive care nursing.
License or Certification
Current WA State Registered Nurse License
Must have CPR Healthcare Provider certification by date of hire.
Must have ACLS certification by date of hire.
Desired for this position:
BSN or MSN
CCRN certification is preferred.
Additional pay for BSN / MSN and CCRN.
EvergreenHealth is committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. The literature shows that having a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) contributes significantly to the quality of care. Toward that end, this position requires a BSN or a commitment to begin a BSN program within 3 years and obtain a BSN within five years of employment.
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA). Union membership is optional.
• Excellent Medical, Dental Vision benefits and Retirement Program
• Free Parking
• Professional development/ Continuing Education/ Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Employee Assistance program
For more information about EvergreenHealth, please visit the website