About Nursing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Nursing jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Nursing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A Nursing career at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
RN - Intermediate Care Unit - Cardiovascular & Neurosurgical Care Unit
EvergreenHealth is seeking an experienced Cardiovascular & Neurosurgical RN to join a well-established dynamic team on the 31-bed Cardiovascular & Neurosurgical Care Unit (CVNS).
The CVNS unit is a step – down post- procedural unit and the designated stroke patient care team
This RN must have Progressive Care & Telemetry patient care experience.
This Position: 0.9 FTE (72 hours per two- week pay period)
Enjoy your career at an award-winning, hospital in a locale that will have you wondering why you ever chose to live anywhere else.
Come join the EvergreenHealth team, where we consistently earn top honors for patient care and continually look for new and innovative ways to improve.
Be part of a team where you can make a difference, all while enjoying the quality of life that the Seattle area provides.
• Provides direct patient care and functions as a patient advocate.
• Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs of an assigned group of patients.
• Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process.
• Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process.
• Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
• Communicates effectively all relevant information (e.g., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor, in timely way.
• Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to charge nurse/supervisor and physician.
• Accountable for following the guidelines for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability. Accountable for effective performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and for completing responsibilities within designated (or agreed upon) timeframes.
• Completes responsibilities in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
•Bachelor's in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment if applicable
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
• Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
• Current ACLS certification by date of hire
• Minimum of one year progressive care nursing experience
DESIRED for the position:
• BSN or MSN
Additional Pay for BSN, MSN and PCCN
EvergreenHeath is committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. The literature shows that having a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) contributes significantly to the quality of care. Toward that end, this position requires a BSN or a commitment to begin a BSN program within 3 years and obtain a BSN within 5 years of employment.
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA). Union membership is optional.
• Excellent Medical, Dental Vision benefits and Retirement Program
• Free Parking
• Professional development/ Continuing Education/ Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Employee Assistance program
For more information about EvergreenHealth, please visit the website