About Nursing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Nursing jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Nursing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A Nursing career at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
RN- MEDSURG STAT TEAM
EvergreenHealth is seeking an experience RN to join the STAT RN team. This RN is responsible for the total direct nursing care of all patients within established standards of care, hospital and unit policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Provides direct patient care and functions as a patient advocate
- Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs of an assigned group of patients
- Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process
- Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process
- Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care
- Communicates effectively all relevant information (e.g., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor, in timely way.
- Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to charge nurse/supervisor and physician.
- Performs other duties as assigned
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
- Bachelor’s in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment if applicable
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
- Current Healthcare Provider ACLS certification by date of hire
DESIRED for the position:
- Master’s degree in Nursing
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA). Union membership is optional.