About Nursing Jobs
By being hired into one of our Nursing jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Nursing careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Nursing job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A Nursing career at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
RN - Ortho Spine Neuro
EvergreenHealth is seeking an experienced Ortho, Spine, Neuro RN to join a fast paced, dynamic team on the 32 bed acute care Ortho, Spine, Neuro Unit.
1.Provides direct patient care and functions as a patient advocate.
2. Assesses the comprehensive nursing needs of an assigned group of patients.
3. Coordinates the patient and family/significant other education process.
4. Continuously plans, implements, and evaluates patient care, incorporating patient and family/significant other into the process.
5. Participates with physician partners and other interdisciplinary team members to develop and implement patient and family/significant other plan of care.
6. Communicates effectively all relevant information (e.g., patient information, safety issues, problems with equipment, quality issues, etc.) to immediate supervisor, in timely way.
7. Communicates and documents changes in patient condition, on a timely basis, to charge nurse/supervisor and physician.
8.Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
•Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
•Current Healthcare Provider BLS certification by date of hire
•Bachelor's in Nursing (BSN) required within 5 years of employment if applicable
*Nursing experience in a hospital setting.
DESIRED for the position:
•BSN or MSN
Additional Pay for BSN, MSN
EvergreenHealth is committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. The literature shows that having a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) contributes significantly to the quality of care. Toward that end, this position requires a BSN or a commitment to begin a BSN program within 3 years and obtain a BSN within 5 years of employment. Please note this BSN requirement does not apply to EvergreenHealth RNs hired prior to April 1, 2014
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between Evergreen Hospital Medical Center and the Washington State Nurses Association (WSNA). Union membership is optional
• Excellent Medical, Dental Vision benefits and Retirement Program
• Free Parking
• Professional development/ Continuing Education/ Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Employee Assistance program
For more information about EvergreenHealth, please visit the website