About Service Trade Jobs
By being hired into one of our Support jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Support careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Support job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
*** Up to $1,000.00 sign on bonus for experienced Security Officer with a minimum of one year experience and new employee of EvergreenHealth***
Performs a variety of duties involving safety, security, emergency management, and related activities. Patrols buildings and grounds, monitors parking and traffic, responds to and investigates security incidents, and assists and interacts with patients, visitors and staff as appropriate.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• High School graduate or equivalent
• 1-year security or related training/experience
• Current Washington State Driver's license and proof of insurability
DESIRED for the position:
• 1 year experience in Hospital Security, Police, Military Police, Correctional Officer or related field
* This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW.