About Professional Technical Jobs
By being hired into one of our Professional\Technical jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Individuals in Professional\Technical careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Professional\Technical job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Senior Clinical Data Analyst
EvergreenHealth is looking for a full-time Senior Clinical Data Analyst in our Information Technology department located in Kirkland, Washington.
EvergreenHealth is an integrated two-hospital healthcare system offering a breadth of services and programs that is among the most comprehensive in the region. Formed in 1972 as a public hospital district, we now serve nearly 850,000 residents of our service area in north King and south Snohomish counties, with medical facilities located throughout the area for easy access. EvergreenHealth has been recognized with many honors and awards, including recognition by Healthgrades as one of America's 100 Best Hospitals (2018).
About this position:
Job Summary: Works independently and collaboratively to support EvergreenHealth by providing ad hoc and regular complex data analysis and reporting in order to monitor individual provider and organizational performance and to support strategic planning.
DESIRED for the position:
• Experience working with healthcare & financial data, including forecasting, predictive modeling, and cost savings analysis
• Experience incorporating statistical methods in outcome reporting
• Experience working with and incorporating multiple sources of data to answer complex financial and clinical questions
• Experience with data visualization tools and dashboard/scorecard development
• Experience working with Cerner or other health information systems
• Experience working with Cerner's CCL language and familiarity with Cerner's data model.
• Development experience with Dimensional Insight.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, Health Information Management or other related field, or equivalent education/experience.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• Advanced knowledge of relational database design and analysis. Experience working with and developing reports using SQL (or equivalent languages).
• Experience building and supporting Business Intelligence solutions
• Associates Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, Health Information Management or other related field, or equivalent education/experience.
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate complex technical issues to a nontechnical audience
• Strong quantitative and analytic skills
• 4 years of related experience and/or training or combination of education/experience.
• Proven attention to detail and ability to think creatively and work collaboratively in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to present solutions to multidisciplinary teams and organizational leadership