About Provider Jobs
By being hired into one of our Provider jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Providers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Provider job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Sleep Medicine - Physician
Sleep Medicine Physician – EvergreenHealth, Kirkland, WA, Seattle East Side
You are invited to join our stellar Sleep Medicine team at EvergreenHealth in Kirkland WA. EvergreenHealth Sleep Services handles all varieties of sleep disorders, from common insomnia to the more complex, all with the goal of getting people rested and back to functioning at a normal level
Your professional needs will be satisfied:
- as the 6th member of our team of well-respected congenial physicians and APPs
- treating a full scope of sleep disorders
- Our six sleep study rooms are designed with comfort in mind to reduce anxiety and reproduce a more normal sleep environment.
- We use the advanced Sandman Elite® sleep diagnostic technology to collect multiple, simultaneous channels of sleep data for optimal reliability
- 5 star patient satisfaction
- physician led health system
- HealthGrades 100 Best Hospitals, Becker’s 150 top places to work in healthcare
EvergreenHealth is a physician led, award winning integrated health care system that serves nearly one million residents in King and Snohomish counties and offers a breadth of services and programs that are among the most comprehensive in the region. A staff of 5,000 provides clinical excellence in over 80 specialties, including heart and vascular care, oncology, surgical care, orthopedics, neurosciences, women’s and children’s services, pulmonary care, infectious disease and travel medicine, and home care and hospice service
Our EvergreenHealth Medical Group, a 300+ member physician multispecialty group, provides 13 primary care clinics, three emergency cares, five urgent cares and 25 specialty care practices located throughout our service area.
Your personal and family needs will be satisfied living in Kirkland, a vibrant waterfront destination with an unparalleled blend of outdoor recreation, art, dining and boutique shopping. Located on the shores of Lake Washington just east of Seattle, no other city in the Puget Sound region has as many waterfront parks and beaches as Kirkland.
We are sorry, this position cannot accommodate J-1 or H1-B visas.
No recruiting agencies, please.
Apply on line or contact:
Manager, Provider Recruitment