About Executive Management Supervisory Jobs
By being hired into one of our Leadership jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in this category come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Leadership job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Supervisor - Patient Financial Services
Responsible for the day-to-day supervision and the effective functioning of all Patient Financial Services department units within EvergreenHealth Medical Center, Hospice Care and Home Care. Primary areas of responsibility include the Insurance Claim submission unit, Insurance Follow up unit, Cash Application unit, Refund unit, Customer Service unit, Self-pay Collections unit and Charity Care unit. Responsible for researching and resolving issues and concerns raised by patients, guarantors and insurance carriers regarding outstanding accounts. Serves as a recognized liaison and resource to other departments, physicians and their offices as well as our satellite clinics regarding Patient Accounting functions.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• Understanding of payment methodologies (MSDRG, APDRG, OPPS, APG, APCs etc)
• Knowledge of UB92 and HCFA 1500 billing
• Knowledge of state and federal regulations relating to Patient Accounting and collections.
• 3 years related hospital or Accounting/Finance experience
• Supervisory or leadership experience in hospital related fields
DESIRED for the position:
• Bachelor degree in business or equivalent work experience
• Experience in a financial healthcare setting, Patient Accounting or Admitting