About Professional Technical Jobs
By being hired into one of our Professional\Technical jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Individuals in Professional\Technical careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Professional\Technical job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Systems Analyst Internal only
Provides advanced systems development, test and implementation of primary and secondary information systems; provides systems analysis and support for the user and departmental community. Performs needs analysis, development, reporting as well as many other high level support and development functions.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Defines and plans medium to large sized projects.
2. Provides significant direction regarding technical tasks associated with the development of project plans.
3. Works with users to define application, systems, or other requirements.
4. Manages Data Architecture for designated systems.
5. Manages development, upgrades, and enhancements of designated systems.
6. Defines, documents, and maintains all systems interfaces related to designated systems.
7. Performs hands-on technical work and may act as lead for technical tasks on designated systems.
8. Develops interfaces, writes / debugs software, writes advanced code to support enhanced system functionality and/or reports.
9. Ensures overall system performance and data quality assurance for designated systems.
10. Documents all aspects of designated information systems including code modifications, reports, interfaces, data flow, etc. to ensure effective operations of the system.
11. Assists in the development of end-user processes and workflow for designated systems.
12. Works with users to create new reports, new workflow, or other systems changes to increase efficiency and system usability.
13. Maintains overall systems integrity in coordination with Systems Support and Network Support specialists, and the Customer Support staff of IT Operations.
14. Accountable for following the guidelines for attendance, punctuality and overall dependability. Accountable for effective performance and follow-through of all assigned responsibilities and for completing responsibilities within designated (or agreed upon) timeframes. Completes responsibilities in a manner consistent with organizational policy, goals and values.
15. Responsible for the “Accountabilities” associated with this position in support of the organization.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.
• In depth working knowledge of system design, build, testing, troubleshooting, and operational support for Cerner, PeopleSoft, or other clinical or revenue cycle applications.
• Capable of interpreting technical specifications and to building processes.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Support systems used to perform clinical, business, or other organizational functions.
• Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
• Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and clients.
• Defines problems, collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions.
• Must have leadership ability, have initiative and be resourceful.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• Associates Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, Health Information Management or other related field, or equivalent education/experience.
• 4 years of related experience and/or training or combination of education/experience.
• Proven track record of effective systems development, implementation, and/or support.
DESIRED for the position:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, Health Information Management or other related field, or equivalent education/experience.