About Administrative Services Jobs
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at EvergreenHealth, you’ll be a key member of the EvergreenHealth team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. Please click on your desired Administrative Services job below to learn more about the exact qualifications. An opportunity at EvergreenHealth may be waiting for you!
Telecom Operator SEIU
Responsible for the accurate, efficient, and courteous processing of incoming Hospital calls, as well as calls for EvergreenHealth Answering Service contracted clients. Additional responsibilities include timely and accurate processing and paging of hospital codes, monitoring and relaying of various alarms for Plant Operations and Security, as well as Mailroom duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Process all calls within the current service level commitment.
2. Answer and navigate calls with accuracy, efficiency, and courtesy using best customer service tactics and practices.
3. Record and relay complete and accurate answering service message tickets, verifying all message details including correct spelling of patient name, caller name, and call back number.
4. Monitor and relay, with efficiency and urgency, designated codes via the code phone and code panels by getting correct information, promptly overhead paging, and documenting for legal and statistical purposes.
5. Monitor and relay designated internal Plant Operations and Security alarm panels, reporting any alarms to the Engineer on duty or Security Officer according to set procedures.
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent telephone skills.
• Ability to work in a team setting.
• Typing/keyboarding at a minimum of 45 words per minute.
DESIRED for the position:
• High volume PBX, answering service, call center, or medical provider office experience with a demonstrated understanding of these settings
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement between EvergreenHealth and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare 1199NW.